- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class SocketProviderClient
- extends SocketProviderBase
This class is created to provide a client LinkProvider via TCP Sockets.
This call is issued at start of day or after a crash on the other side causes our link to go down.
This method is called when we're doomed, link-wise.
public SocketProviderClient(String remoteDataCenterName,
public void reset()
- Description copied from class:
- This method is called when we're doomed, link-wise.
We need to signal the Link that we are down and shut up shop.
- Specified by:
reset in interface
reset in class
public void connect()
- Description copied from interface:
- This call is issued at start of day or after a crash on the other side causes our link to go down.
This is executed synchronously by the DCConnection.
The LinkProvider should normally poll the connection on an asynchronous thread, because the connection
establishment at one end must wait for the other data center to start.
When the link is connected, the provider signals back to the link's signalL2Connected() method,
which the sends 'prod_L2UP' into the DCconnection FSM.