- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class LoopbackInitializer
- extends AbstractLinkInitializer
This class is never going to run for real.
All it does is allow us to test the path from the MEL event back to putting into the grid.
It will run on the same box and then just duplicate the puts into the grid and the persistence (which will happen twice).
public List<LinkProvider> initialize(boolean thisMachineIsServer,
- Description copied from interface:
- Same as the String form, but the initialization string is converted into a list of
InetAddress's. The format of the string will be validated,
but no connection is made by the replication framework,
so the initialize() method must be prepared for the remote machine to be temporarily unavailable.
- null if the links cannot be configured.